CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER (MIN. 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
Duties and Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Study project specifications and propose value engineering changes to determine appropriate and efficient construction methods for quality project delivery.
- Schedule the project in systematic steps and budget time required to ensure that project is completed on time or earlier.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, architects, design professionals, government regulatory authorities and/or sub-contractors to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, engineering consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Take actions to deal with the major/minor defects, results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Head the project safety committee and ensure that the safety officer and/or safety coordinator carries out the safety measures and controls to ensure the safety of all site personnel.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to operational staff, workers, and stakeholders, representing the owner or developer.
- Supervise and provide feedback to assistant/junior project manager, site manager, engineers, coordinators, and supervisors on their individual performance.
- Monitor and provide feedback to the management on the productivity of selected workers who are being overseen by site engineers and supervisors to complete specific pieces of the project, such as RC works, architectural works, or M&E works.